About Employee Group Medical Insurance
With the ever-changing medical insurance marketplace, Norton Insurance Benefits Division will stay on top of insurance plans and trends to offer the best options available. Mindful of PPO networks, products, and pricing, Norton Insurance Benefits Division will research and analyze these options and prepare a custom designed proposal specifically for the client or prospective client based upon their needs and selected criteria. Two or more unrelated employees are needed to qualify for this benefit. Our Benefit Administration Services philosophy is to let our clients focus on primary business initiatives and not to worry about the cost, compatibility, and compliance issues.
About Group Dental & Vision Insurance
We offer you the ability to provide your employees with both dental and vision benefits. The benefits can be either employee or employer paid. As an independent agency, we represent many carriers, thus allowing us to provide a program that meets your specific needs.
About Voluntary Employee Insurance
Norton Insurance Benefits Division offers a wide variety of voluntary benefits including life, disability, long-term care, cancer and sickness, and accident insurance. As an independent agency, we represent many carriers, thus allowing us to provide a program that meets your specific needs.
Our expertise and independence leaves us well positioned to access a diverse array of products and design benefit solutions that help our clients to control costs while enhancing their ability to retain and attract quality employees. Our benefit solutions include the following:
- Premium Only Section 125
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Benefits Enrollment Communication System
Get a Quote
SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM NORTON INSURANCE BENEFIT DEPARTMENT
Benefit Evaluation and Strategic Planning
- Review existing plans, future needs and trends.
- Evaluate various plan options.
- Develop plan designs and creative solutions.
- Create long term strategic plan and timeline.
- Engage employer in strategic discussions.
- Establish employee cost-sharing policy.
Product Carrier Selection
- Identify carrier specifications and initiate bidding process.
- Analyze carrier responses, plans, and costs.
- Evaluate carriers, including network accessibility match.
- Negotiate with carriers and present options.
- Manage employee enrollment process.
- Develop communication plan for open enrollment.
- Conduct face-to-face and webinar enrollment meetings.
- Produce announcement letters and benefit outline summaries.
- Build customized employer website with benefit communication material.
Ongoing Benefit Management Carrier Relationship Services
- Review carrier documents and contracts.
- Coordinate and distribute booklets and ID cards.
- Review Summary Plan Descriptions.
- Manage carrier relationships.
- Act as liaison between carrier and employer.
- Provide customer service representatives for employer’s HR staff.
- Conduct compliance and document review.